Often, it isn’t until we’ve had a major health crisis that we hear about (or pay attention to) the “whole body” approach to health. I came across this Top 10 List (watch out, David Letterman!) and had to share. They call it the
Ten Tenets of Whole Living (from http://www.wholeliving.com). I call it the Top Ten for a Great Life.
1. Happiness is a choice. Make that choice today and every day.
2. Good health isn’t a gift; it’s a habit you cultivate.
3. A healthy, fit body is not enough–true fitness engages the spirit.
4. Think more about what you should eat than what you shouldn’t.
5. Laugh at yourself. You’re funny.
6. Nurture your spirit. It’s your source of strength.
7. Stay connected to the natural world. It will feed your soul.
8. Believe in yourself. Your intuition is rarely wrong.
9. It’s never too late to take the first step toward your aspirations.
10. What you pay attention to will thrive.
Which ones are your favorites? I love Nos. 5, 8, 9 and 10…it’s so hard to choose…
Take my challenge: Print it off and hang it someplace where you’ll see it. (I did.)
Then, every day, pick one, read it, then let it go…let it find its way into your soul…Results guaranteed…